From: Cox, Charlie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 7:58 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: JK2 2.0.4

To avoid all confusion, I would remove your [uri: mappings from the
workers2.properties and then specify the mappings in your httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 1.1.1.1:80>
        <Location />
                JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8409
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 2.2.2.2:80>
        <Location />
                JkUriSet worker ajp13:localhost:8209
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

This gives you a well-defined mapping and will be more useful should you
want to allow Apache to host any of your files/urls

Charlie