Hi all

I need to create a webapp which will be running on multiple machines but they all get work which requires updates to an LDAP server. I need to make sure that each webapp handles just one transaction each so that they do stomp over each others changes.

I’m thinking of allowing just one of the webapps to handle the updates but others would need to take over if it failed.

Maybe this is the wrong way to go about it so any pointers of a decent techinique to do this would be appreciated.

Thanks
Donie