On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 08:58:32AM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
: First of all, let me tell you that I am not a big fan of tomcat and second
: if you just want to annoy me, don't even reply to my question.

For good or ill, when you post to a public forum, you put yourself at
the mercy of all those subscribed.

: I am soliciting for clue on where else to look.

Understandable, but based on your post there's not a lot for us to go
on.  You say there's nothing in the logs, and that's 99% of what most
people here would check when there's a problem.  Tomcat is pretty good
about complaining when it can't do something. ;)

Otherwise, go for the usual: check the system for memory issues, check
whether other processes are causing a problem, etc.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com