Hi ML....

I'm having a problem with tomcat because I would like to read a certain XML file in a 'data' dir. The problem is that the relative path does not work:
new File("data/questionnaires.xml/");
does not give the file since Tomcat is started from its bin dir and not from my /webapps/PROJECT dir.

How do I, in a "nice" manner access that file with, hopefully, a relative path. I need a relative path or some kind of 'property' that enables me to access the file, independent of operating system.

I have tried to use a <Context path="/PROJECT" docBase="PROJECT" | docBase="webapps/PROJECT" /> in a context.xml file in a META-INF dir, but no luck :-(

My dir structure:
/webapps
--/PROJECT
--/data  <---The dir I want to access