Thanks Alex,

Its a good resource but, we were hoping to be able to define the context some where besides the server.xml, such as in the appBase. I've run across mentions of using xml fragments for this, but as yet haven't been able to find out much.

If anyone knows about how this can be done, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

On Oct 6, 2004, at 6:12 AM, Alex wrote:

Will this help?

http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ msg136432.html

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, Glen Ezkovich wrote:

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:55:10 -0500
From: Glen Ezkovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Tomcat, mod_jk, Apache and virtual host

We have set up Tomcat and Apache using mod_jk and are using virtual
hosting on both. We can throw a jsp page into our default directory and
it displays fine so we know things work.
We have serveral servlets to deploy for each virtual host and we'd
rather not make entries in the main server.xml for each contex. We'd
also like to be able to set a default servlet for each virtual host.
Is there a way to do this in each appBase?

Glen Ezkovich HardBop Consulting glen at hard-bop.com http://www.hard-bop.com - new and improved site coming soon

A Proverb for Paranoids:
"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers."
- Thomas Pynchon Gravity's Rainbow