Sorry,

I did more test about the problem.

I have one JSP("jspa") and ("jspb") from jsp I do an include of "jspb" and
from "jspb" I have a sendRedirect("www.google.com").

If I invoke to http://......../../jspa.jsp it doesn't work, but If I invoke
directly to "http://....../..../jspb.jsp It works ok.

best regard

Ben Souther ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) escribi?

> Without seeing the rest of your code, I'll guess that the problem is
> that you've started the relative link with a "/".
>
> Try without it. If you have to back up a directory use
> "../jknopkn/prueba.jsp".
>

> On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 11:11, Pablo Carretero Sánchez wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't test in other Tomcat version.  I'm trying a sendRedirect() in one JSP.
> > And it doesn't work. The code is:
> >
> > response.sendRediredt("/jknopkn/prueba.jsp");
> >
> > QM ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) escribió:
> > >
> > > On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 04:38:54PM +0200, Pablo Carretero S?nchez wrote:
> > > : I have a urgent problem response.sendRedirect() in Tomcat 5.0.27.
> > > :
> > > : It doesn't work in my appl.
> > >
> > > What, specifically, doesn't work?
> > > Did this same code work in a previous version of Tomcat 5.0.x?
> > >
> > > etc, etc.  We're all pretty sharp here, but I don't think any of us are
> > > clairvoyant. ;)
> > >
> > > -QM
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net