On Oct 18, 2004, at 1:46 PM, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Are any of your webapps running bytecode-manipulation libraries, e.g.
CGLIB/ASM/any of the AOP variants?

Not in any of our code and none of the cglib/asm jars are in our webapp. But I think that may have helped me a lot. After reviewing the libs in WEB-INF/lib I see we have two different versions of commons-collections pulled in by 3rd party libs. Which I'd thought to look there before asking for help.

I'll repackage our webapp and cross my fingers for the next day or two. This problem hasn't materialized itself under the same code in our test cluster in the past three weeks which is unfortunate.

--
Sandy McArthur

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin