Hi,

>So in other words there is no solution of this problem
>except to upgrade the version. ?

That's not what I said.  There ARE other solutions.  One is to go back
to the version that was working for you before you moved to 4.1.31.
Another one is to investigate the root cause of the error you're seeing,
and fixing it on the 4.1 tree, in the hopes that if there's ever a
4.1.32 release it'll be included.  What I said is that the latter effort
is IMHO a waste of time, and that upgrading to 5.x is the best of your
options.

Yoav