To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 3:58 PM
Subject: RE: Webapp don't start after shutdown

Hi,

Then I run the bin/shutdown.sh script and bin/startup.sh

Are you sure shutdown is completed properly, i.e. the JVM process is gone?

I attempt to access the web-app and only get 404 errors.

Are there any errors or startup? If so, please post the relevant logs and/or configuration information. Is the context information for your deployed webapp saved correctly?

Yoav

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.