On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 04:18:30PM -0500, Robert Rasmussen wrote:
: If I take the same war file and try to deploy it using the manager
: webapp, the context.xml file in META-INF is ignored.  The manager does
: expand the war correctly in the webapps directory, and I can manually
: move the context.xml to the correct place and the webapp runs.

Do you remove the old context-specific XML file (from the WAR
deployment) first?  Tomcat doesn't remove the file if it already exists,
even if it predates the WAR file's context.xml.

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com