I've copied manager.xml from localhost to another host, say testhost1.com.
When I access testhost1.com/manager, I'm prompted and login successfully.
I'm shown 2 contexts; / and /manager.  Whenever I try to reload "/", I get
"FAIL - No context exists for path /".  I've tried doing the same for other
hosts and get the same error.  Is there something I've misconfigured or
missed alltogether?  Where should I start digging to get this working?

Carl F. Hall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]