Hi,

No change. Moved it to the host and also moved it under Engine to see if that changes anything. Still the same results.

Regards,

On Oct 26, 2004, at 12:54 PM, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hi,

I just rechecked my server.xml and I am still baffled as to why the
output is going to catalina.out ?

Because the Logger is inside your Context, it applies only to that Context. It does not apply to other Contexts within your Host, such as those created by autoDeploy. Try moving <Logger> from the <Context> to the <Host>.

Yoav

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.

Mufaddal Khumri
Software Developer
Waves In Motion
Phone: 602 956 7080 x 26