Hi All,

I have problem of too many session on my application in proudction.

Breif about application :
My application is for Call center which interact with 4-5 Diff other applications.
So for 1 user there will be more then 1 session created which increase the load on
server.

I want when some different application invoke  my application after processing its
request i will destory the session which is created by that application.

Only My application session should remain live till the user is logged in.
Rest session should get created and destroyed automatically.

I remember there was one mail asking same question in different words.
and some body replied use setTimeout().

I tried but didnt worked, can any one explain it more.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep Chauhan