From: Robert Humble [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 10:55 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Forma based login & german umlaut

Hi, I would like to be able to limit the access in Tomcat manager. I
would like to be able to setup a user account that is able to start,
stop and remove the examples application, but only the example
application. The problem is that when I give a user the role manager
they have access to shutdown and start all the other application. How
would I set it up so that they can only use the commands for the app
they are responsible for?

     Thanks
        Robert

and notify the sender.  Thank you.