We have Tomcat 4.1.30 in Win2000 using JDK 1.4.2_05.

We are having a problem where ONE of our classes will not load.

The class name is Marketplace.class (package com.marketplace.core)

Our Tomcat webapp (Context) is named 'marketplace'.

Code works fine except when you try to reference the 'Marketplace' class.
(with and without the fqdn) You get a NoClassDefFoundError.

If I rename the class to something else, it works fine.
We tried other 1.4 java versions, and they do not effect the problem.

If your context is named 'marketplace', will Tomcat have trouble with a class
named 'Marketplace'? (this is the effect we are seeing)

Thanks for any help/advice you can offer.