From: Daxin Zuo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 12:25 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Upload MS DOC or Image file errors.

I changed to store the file into a byte array to instead a string. it
seems to me that convert a byte array of the contents of a MS DOC file
to a string cause error. The byte array is passed to another server via
socket. the file is stored at the destination correctly.
I use  FileOutputStream to see if the buffer stores a file correctly. it
is not a necessary part of my application.
Thanks.