hihi all,

i put a context.xml file into my META-INF folder and created a war
file.  then i dropped the war file in to the webapps folder.  but
whenever TC5 auto deploys my war file, it creates a "myapp.xml" folder
in the $CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost folder.

it's supposed to basically just copy my META-INF/context.xml into the
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost folder and rename the file to
myapp.xml... but instead it's always creating an empty folder that's
named myapp.xml instead.

does anyone know what i'm doing wrong or how to fix this?

my context element definition is nothing special just this:

 <Context path="/myapp" docBase="myapp"
     debug="0" reloadable="true" swallowOutput="true">

thanks in advance,
woodchuck