Hello,

This is the first time I have tried to compile the Tomcat 5 tree.  If I
run ant, it works great, compiles fine... except, it also seems to
download any updates to the source.

I want to build a stable Tomcat release, without grabbing any updates that
are in the repository.  I downloaded the source for 5.0.28.  Is there a
way for me to build without grabbing the updates?  (And am I right in
assuming that the updates it's grabbing are those that are in place for
5.0.29, the current beta?)

Thank you,
-Raiden Johnson