You don't need .dll. Always use .so on Windows.

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivas Rao Ch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: November 3, 2004 9:56 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Where can I get mod_jk2.dll

I succeeded in building the mod_jk2 after copying the required files from
apache source distribution.

Now I am getting the following error message at console when I start my
apache.

".dll is garbled - perhaps this is not an apache module DSO?"

Can somebody tell me what does this mean.

Regards,
Srinivas