Hi guys, found a very wired thing about tomcat...

Basically, in my tomcat 4 servlet enginee, I have a program uses javascript encodeURI(myparam) before submmit the form to my servlet. And, if i printout request parameter in my servlet, it is encoded correctly. However, after I upgrade to tomcat 5.0.27, the parameter is becoming gabarge.... I found i have to manullay construct a utf-8 string based on getParameter() value).

Any body knows why it is just working fine in tomcat4 , and i have to do some workaround to get it working in tomcat5? Is there any configuration I m missing, or is it a bug introduced at tomcat5??

TIA