Hi,

this did not have any takers the first time so I am trying to see if I will get a
response this time

I keep getting the following messages popping up in the win2k applications log with
event id 2

    - Error: [jk_worker_ajp13.c (546)]: ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error
120000
    - Error: [jk_workerEnv.c (492)]: workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading reply
    - Error: [jk_channel_apr_socket.c (488)]: channelApr.receive(): Error receiving
message body -1 0

does anybody know the reason and how I can avoid these events occurring?

thank you

Warren

Disclaimer

This email (and any attachment(s)) is private and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Its unauthorised use, disclosure,
storage or copying is not permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient please
destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.

Internet e-mail is not a secure medium, as messages can be intercepted and read by
someone else.  Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to send information by
e-mail.  Postal addresses for the Legal Services Commission are available from
http://www.legalservices.gov.uk/about_us/offices.htm

The Legal Services Commission reserves the right to monitor, record and retain any
incoming and outgoing emails for security reasons and for monitoring internal
compliance with the Legal Services Commission policy on staff use.  Email monitoring
and/or blocking software may be used and email content may be read.  You have a
responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when writing or forwarding emails and
their contents. No contracts can be entered into on our behalf by email.

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Legal Services Commission.

The Legal Services Commission checks all mails and attachments for known viruses;
however, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.