If you're interested, I've posted a couple of really simple example
webapps.

SimpleMVC, has beans that are accessed from JSPs.
http://www.souther.us/simple.

The examples are not tutorials. They are just a quick way to get a
working example on your machine. Yoav Shapira's advice about finding a
good tutorial should be your first step.