Hi,

(Sorry, I posted this message under the wrong thread before)

I am using Apache - modjk -Tomcat 5 configuration.

The tomcat manager app uses BASIC authentication. When I point my browser to /myurl/manager the browser pops up a dialog box for the username and password. Upon entering the correct information it logs me into the manager app.

I am trying to now use JMeter to log in to the manager app:

port: 80
path:/manager

username u1
password p1

When I try to execute the above in JMeter it fails.

How do I log into the manager app using JMeter?

Thanks.

Mufaddal Khumri Software Developer Waves In Motion Phone: 602 956 7080 x 26 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]