On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:52:00 +0100, Michael Sudkamp
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And we switched from FreeTDS (which AFAIK is the predecessor of jTDS) to the
> MS driver years ago because is had more functionality. We use it with heavy
> statements and result sets and had never any problem with it ;-)
>
> Michael

"Years" in real life does a few thousand years in Internet time. :-) I
suggest giving a shot to one of the latest releases of jtds.. It is
quite *solid* and *performant*.

Btw, we use FreeTDS for a legacy system on UNIX to connect it to an
SQL Server and it seems to work nice too. I don't know older releases
though..

/tb.

/tb.