Thanks for your help. I believe I got it working now. The jsp-examples are working now.

Here is what my workers2.properties file now looks like:
# workers2.properties

# Shared memory handling. Needs to be set.
[shm]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess servers
file=/global/lunadg/d01/app/apache2/2.0.52/logs/shm.file
size=1048576
debug=0
disabled=0
version=0

#
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
tomcatId=localhost:8009
debug=0

# Announce a "status" worker
[status:status]
info=Status worker. Displays runtime information.

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
group=status:status

# Uri mapping
[uri:/jsp-examples/*]
info=Map the whole webapp

# Uri mapping for MyFirst
[uri:/MyFirst/*]

If I have two tomcat instances running, tomcatA for MyFirst and tomcatB for MySecond, would I add this to my properties file?
[channel.socket:localhost:8019]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
tomcatId=localhost:8010
debug=0

# Uri mapping
[uri:/MySecond/*]
info=Map to Application B.

Thanks,
Troy

--
Troy Simpson
 Applications Analyst/Programmer, OCPDBA, MCSE, SCSA