We won't be going to Tomcat 5 at work for a couple of months yet, but I'll
try it out at home when I have some spare time.

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
What happens with Tomcat 5.x?  (To which JSP Spec 2.0, not 1.2,
applies).

The reason I ask is that while you can file away bugs against 4.x to
your heart's content, it's not being actively developed and you
shouldn't hold your breath waiting for a fix.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

Web