I attached them with this mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Quinton Delpeche [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 7:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Problem in getting index.jsp from the webapp root

On Saturday 20 November 2004 15:38, Shiva.Devaguptapu wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

>       I deployed one webapp in the tomcat 5.0.27 and there is an index.jsp
> in the root folder of my webapp. I configured a different <Host...> for
> this and gave the path="" for the <Context>. The problem is when I access
> this index.jsp, I am getting the default tomcat welcome page (the one
which
> comes when we hit http://localhost:8080 i.e.,
> $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT/index.jsp). I deleted the ROOT folder from
> webapps and also deleted the "Catalina" folder from conf, which in it's
> hierarchy contains the ROOT.xml. Still I am getting the default welcome
> page when I request for my application's index.jsp. Can anyone of you
> suggest a solution for this?

Can you show me your server.xml and web.xml files, please.

Hopefully I can help you then.

> Thanks in advance,
> Shiva.
Quinton Delpeche
Internal Systems Developer
Softline VIP

Telephone: +27 12 420 7000
Direct:    +27 12 420 7007
Facsimile: +27 12 420 7344

http://www.vippayroll.co.za/

Absurdity, n.:
        A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own
opinion.