No. You can supply a patch - but no one will commit it. If it is committed, the other committers will -1 it.

-Tim

Lasse Koskela wrote:

Any plans on externalizing the session key into an optional
configuration element in server.xml?

Please forgive me if I appear overly persistent but I honestly have no
idea whether Tomcat is strictly required to follow the spec by the
letter and not introduce anything that can be considered extraneous
functionality.

-Lasse-