Hello,

Is it possible to install a war file which is inside a jar file to an
embedded tomcat?  The goal is to produce a single jar that contains both our
application server with tomcat embedded along with a war file I want to
install.  Before jarring the entire application, I can successfully start up
the embedded tomcat and install my war, but once I jar the entire
application including the war, I can start up the embedded fine, but
installing the war fails.  So I have tried the following with poor results:

Deployer deployer = (Deployer) host;
URL url = new
URL(this.getClass().getResource("/<path_to_war>/myWar.war").toString() +
"!/");
deployer.install("/myWar", url);

Im not even sure if this is the best approach, but Im having trouble seeing
how to install a war from inside a jar (or maybe an expanded war inside a
jar).  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Tim