Hi,
The CLASSPATH environment variable is meaningless to Tomcat: it's
ignored.  You need to put the class (the compiled .class file) in
WEB-INF/classes, or a jar containing the class in WEB-INF/lib.  If you
just put the class in WEB-INF/classes, make sure to do so in the
appropriate subdirectory, e.g. WEB-INF/classes/net/sourceforge/jradius.
And make sure all its dependencies are available in the same repository
(WEB-INF/lib or WEB-INF/classes).

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

ServletForm
>class in $CATALINA_HOME$/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes and the html form
>in $CATALINA_HOME$/webapps/ROOT/. I access the form using
>https://localhost:8443/ (the form called index.html), but when running
>the servlet I get this error:
>
>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>net/sourceforge/jradiusclient/RadiusAttribute
>       at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
>       at
java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1610)
>       at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:1922)
>       at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:278)
>       at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.ja
va:8
>56)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate(StandardWrapper.java:
621)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet
.jav
>a:369)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doPost(InvokerServlet.java:
169)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:716)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:809)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applic
atio
>nFilterChain.java:200)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFil
terC
>hain.java:146)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVal
ve.j
>ava:209)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
invo
>keNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
433)
> [...]
.jav
>a:127)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.
invo
>keNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:
433)
>       at
>org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
>       at
>org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:152)
>       at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:7
99)
>       at
>org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process
Conn
>ection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
>       at
>org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:5
77)
>       at
>org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPoo
l.ja
>va:683)
>
>I've set up the CLASSPATH for
>net.sourceforge.jradiusclient.RadiusAttribute.
>Can anyone help figure out what's the pb?
>
>Thank's a lot
>
>NzM

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately