Then you haven't configured it correctly! It is not enough to just install it...
I am using this myself without any problems...

BTJ

Allen Beacon wrote:
I have the connector installed but I still need to type :8080 in order to
access the applet pages

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/jk2/index.html

BTJ

Allen Beacon wrote:

Sorry Quinton I should reply to the list,
as I told you that could do it.however, I was looking for something like
using a virtual server so my users can use htlm pages from Apache2 and
servlets from Tomcat and I don´t want to show in the url :8080

I was looking for something like using a virtual server so
depending of the url the use they will use static html pages from
apache2
or servlets from Tomcat.