Why do you want to put the request in the queque?  I do something
similar in a messaging application that runs in the background.  I
have the message related matters bundled in an interface called
Message that is passed to the multithreaded queque.  Is there an
advantage to passing the request to the queque instead of something
engineered to handle that task?  I guess I have Frank's question: why,
why, why?  ;-)

Jack

~Native Proverb~