Hi,
That URL will soon be invalid.  Stick to its parent
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc).

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately