From: "Gibson, Danny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Can someone put me out of my misery?  I have attempted to build the
> mod_jk.so for Apache 1.3.33 on HP-UX 11.11 multiple times and failing
> miserable.

I don't think we've ever had to compile it, it just comes with the
Apache/Tomcat distribution from HP.  I'm pretty sure they are free
downloads, look around here:
http://www.hp.com/products1/unix/webservers/apache/downloads/index.html

Does anything here help (even though it's old)?
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/mod_jk-howto.html#s64
What C compiler are you using?  I gather the one that comes with HP-UX won't
work, you have to either use GCC or buy HP's compiler.

Not much help, but just trying to keep another HP-UX user company. ;)

--
Wendy Smoak