OK, now after following the thread this morning
concerning mod_jk2, I have decided to give
mod_proxy_ajp a try.

I have downloaded the connectors source and do not see
the mod_proxy_ajp source code there, but do see it in
the tomcat 5.5.4 source tarball.

I have tried a few different things and nothing has
seemed to work, so can someone help me out, I would
like to know how to compile and install mod_proxy_ajp
with apache 2.0.52, Tomcat 5.5.4 on Fedora Core 3
using Java 1.5....or something close to this setup.