> > Hi,
> > I use URLClassLoader to create class loaders that manage jars in WEB-
> > INF/classes
> > In WEB-INF/classes I have many jars that are incompatible each other
> > (they have different classes with the same name inside).
> >

> Wouldn't it be much easier to unjar and re-jar with only the classes you
> need for each of your jar files?

those jar contains xml:db database drivers. these drivers implement an
interface. my app uses that interface so it can be deployed using
different databases.

when the application uses just one kind of database I don't need (and
don't use) java.net.URLClassLoader, and I don't have jar in
WEB-INF/classes

when the application uses two kind of database at the same time and
their drivers are not
compatible with each other, I've to create driver instances inside
different class loaders

byeT