Hi,
When you get a chance, please read
http://www.river.com/users/share/etiquette/#quotes -- it's helpful and
appreciated on this list ;)

>Until now I have simply placed the tomcat-coyote.jar file into
>server/lib; this has worked fine. However, when following your
>suggestion (placing the modified Response.class in server/classes), the
>old behavior is seen again. It seems as if the server/classes directory
>is not included in the classpath used.
>Any idea what I've missed?

No idea what you've missed: that should work.  If I take a class from a
jar in server/lib, add a couple of System.out.println dummy statements,
compile it, and put it in server/classes, it's loaded and I can see the
output, so this works for me just fine.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately