From: Martin Ko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 9:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: escape() Problem...

Thanks, Wouter

M$ IE javascripting engine is working differently from NS js engine.
That is, in NS, escape function returns uri encoded string by *%CF%DF*
format,
but in IE, escape function returns by *%uABCD* unicode format, and this
lead to decode error in apache web server.
Yes, to use java.net.URLDecorder.encode() is an only way to solve this
problem.

Thanks again.
Martin

At 03:54 ¿ÀÈÄ 2001-03-16 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Don't rely in JavaScript.
>
>Use java.net.URLDecoder.encode(), and java.net.URLEncoder.decode()
before