Thanks for your Help

this works a little but there is one more problem

It throws another Exception

        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runItPoolTcpEndpoint.java:548)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.runThreadPool.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Dec 7, 2004 12:15:07 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint acceptSocket
WARNING: Restarting endpoint
Dec 7, 2004 12:15:07 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint acceptSocket
SEVERE: Endpoint null shutdown due to exception: java.net.BindException:
Address already in use: JVM_Bind:80
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind:80
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.initEndpoint(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:264)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:441)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:548)
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Dec 7, 2004 12:15:07 PM
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable run
SEVERE: Caught exception (java.lang.ThreadDeath) executing [EMAIL PROTECTED],
terminating thread

And then Server Hangs I even tried changing the the port number from 80 to 8080
but the same Exception

Can u give me info as to how can i read the whole log file as I get only part
of the thing in Windows 98

Thanks in advance

Chirag

Parsons Technical Services <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I think I see your problem.

You have two network cards in your machine.

Either:
1. Disable the unused card. (If it is on the motherboard, do it in bios)

OR

2. Add address= to the connector and put in your IP.
See:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/http.html

> > maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
> enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="100"
> debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000"
> address="203.192.192.192"
> disableUploadTimeout="true" />

Doug