From: Aris Javier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 12:10 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Help: Windows Server on Linux Client

Thanks!

I've got Tomcat to work on port 80 with IIS service disabled!

The problem now is request.getRemoteUser() returns NULL?
Before, when I'm integrating it with IIS, request.getRemoteUser()
returns the login name of the user...

I need to get the user's domain login name... afterwhich, I will use
that login name to verify in Active Directory if he/she exists...

you mentioned a login box appears when I hit a site with security...?
how to make my site secured then?

So sorry to cause you too much trouble.. im the only java programmer
here.. =|

Thanks again!
aris