From: Tagunov Anthony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 2:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IE caching again (was: expire_

Well, there's already been an extensive discussion on this in the
list just the last days all day long. Arrived to nothing.
(only you may try to issue

>                response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
>                response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
>                response.setHeader("Expires",-1)

instead... Please try to search the list, there have been some
references on FAQs on caching..

My own guess is that maybe people that have trouble with this
have caching setting in their IE wrong? There are some
levels there, maybe you have a setting at the stricktest
level that prevents webapps that don't want there pages
cached from working at all?