On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:30:26 -0500, Shapira, Yoav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So there is a constant load and constant memory usage for a couple of
> days, and then under the same load the memory usage spikes up?  No other
> external parameters change, e.g. the database going down?

I don't find other external parameters change. And the app gets right,
once restart tomcat!

> And they don't change, right?  So they don't need to be recompiled by
> Jasper.

Yes, they don't change.

> Can you correlate your access log (assuming it's enabled: if not, enable
> it) to the increase in memory usage>  Maybe it will show one particular
> page being requested when the memory spikes up.

I have already correlated all JSP. But find nothing. All the access
JSPs during memory spiking up are normal pages. Those are visited
everyday.
Now I guess maybe some parameters of one JSP are wrong. I don't
correlate every access URL. I am tring to finish this work. You know,
this is big work because the access URL is more than 10 thousands
within a few minutes.

Thank Yoav very much.
I will report my ending for the problem.

Li Zhenxing