Kelly, Steve wrote:
I've just installed Tomcat 5.5.4. I also downloaded the separate Tomcat
Administration application. But when I click the Tomcat Administration
button I still get the message saying the web application is no longer
installed by default. From the Tomcat manager it says that application
'admin' is running. What else do I need to do to get into it ?
TIA,
Steve.

Well, I assume that first page you are talking about is static, so it has no idea about the management app. You could probably find and modify the link, and the other thing is from your manager application find the context for the admin app and type in http://yourservername:yourport/contextname

Wade