Hi,

I am totally totally new to Servlet/Tomcat. I wrote a very simple
"HelloWorld" servlet. I could compile it and could create the
HelloWorld.class file.

But how to test it thr Tomat web server ? I put the class inside servlet
example dir
C:\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\servlets-examples\WEB-INF\classes
But whe tried to run it like
http://localhost:8080/servlets-examples/servlet/HelloWorld

always i get  description The requested resource
(/servlets-examples/servlet/HelloWorld) is not available.

I tried to start-stop/reload the tomcat servlet-example but still the same,
i understand i need to change some files - but can any body tell stepwise
instructions ?   Pls pls help me I am stuck....

Thanks in advance
Manisha