Allistair Crossley wrote:
Hi,

I'm afraid I cannot tell you too much about this. I have no idea why or how I
am generating these errors. I'm just stepping around my test web site and and
every now and again this error is dumped into stdout. I think it may be the JK
1.2.7 beta 2. It's running as an IIS 5 ISAPI filter to Tomcat 5.5.5. No error
is propogated to the user, it seems to be silent.

Hi can you test the newst beta-3. It might be that you have a socket_timeout property set in your config that was using milliseconds instead seconds.

The binaries are at:
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win32/

Also could you please turn log level to trace and post a log.

Regards,
Mladen.