In Tomcat 4's server.xml, one of the ResourceParams elements is
maxActive (set to 20 by default).  I'm wondering if there's any reason
why I wouldn't set this very high if I have a virtually unlimited number
of users for our Oracle database...I'm not sure how much this applies to
us since I don't believe we're using built-in connection pooling (we're
using some slightly customized classes--nothing nonstandard, though).
Anyway, thanks for any tips...