From: Daniel Watrous [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: December 13, 2004 3:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WAR files and Eclipse

Hello All,

I am new to WAR files and eclipse.  Many searches on google bring me to the
sysdeo tomcat plugin, which I have installed.  I want to know if there is
some standard way to generate a WAR file for deployment.  I have found that
I can export a JAR file and change its name, but in the process the
directory structure is altered.  Maybe you even know about a better IDE than
eclipse for working with web-based projects.  THANKS in advance.

Daniel

!DSPAM:41bdff16171791264215269!