Da: Montz, James C. (James Tower) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: marted́ 14 dicembre 2004 20.35
A: Tomcat Users List; Tomcat Users List
Oggetto: RE: Log on linux

I don't believe this is Tomcat at all, and is more likely the result of a
log rotation application.

What Linux Distribution are you using?

RedHat uses an application called logrotate.  Sounds to me like you are
either; Writing your logs to some place like /var/log You have a logrotate
entry defined to rotate the files in your Tomcat Logging Directory (In
Redhat, take a look at /etc/logrotate.d, and man
logrotate)