From: "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Dec 14, 2004 5:48 AM
To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Debugging missing web.xml on V5.5.4

Hi,
See the logging section of the Tomcat 5.5 docs for how to get DEBUG
information out of Tomcat.  You can get *very* verbose details of what's
going on.

Does your WAR have a context XML file?

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by
anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately