Actually, I have been in same situation for 2 years. I was not able to
unsubscribe myself.

----Original Message Follows----
From: TK Banks &lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt;
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help me off this list!
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:55:40 -0800 (PST)

No matter how many times I send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I continue
to be flooded with tomcat-user mail.

Months ago I wanted to post a question to this list
and found I couldn't do so unless I joined the list.
So, grudgingly, I joined, posted my question and
immediately unsubscribed.  I checked my mail again
days later to find I had gazillions of emails queued
up.  Since that time I've been periodically sending
requests to unsubscribe and have had no success.

Was there some fine print I missed that said I had to
join for at least a year?